If you are thinking that you missed period and you are pregnant or not, then you aren't alone because countless women think this every month or later. And some are pregnant and others aren't, there must be another reason for the missed period. And we know it's quite stressful until you aren't sure of the exact reason. The thought of an unplanned or unwanted pregnancy is kind of scary.
We know how all this is and how anxious or tensed you must be and hoping that it's just late and nothing goes wrong. Before you start picturing yourself getting into wrong ideas that you got into a big problem. So sit and find a calm place and take a sigh of relief, because now let's take a glance and consider a few non-pregnancy reasons for your missed period.
Reasons for the missed period
Not every time it means that you are pregnant if you miss your periods. Sometimes there are some other reasons for late period. Here are some of them:
- Weight: If you lost or gained a significant amount of weight, then it might affect your menstrual cycle which results in late periods.
- If you're taking lots of stress, and have anxiety which would affect the ovulation and result in disturbance of the menstrual cycle.
- Sometimes it's quite common that your period cycle varies and is irregular.
- Doing exercises is good but excessive exercising can result in a lower level of estrogens. And it could be a reason for late period. Mostly it happens with those women who have lower body weight and fat.
- If you are at the menopause stage, then your period cycle is unpredictable and it is quite impossible to tell and predict your next period.
So don't panic and try to get the right reason for your reasons for late period.
There are some of the early pregnancy symptoms which can make you sure that you are pregnant. Take some of the most common symptoms and they are as follows:
- Missed period
- Tender breast
- Fatigue or tiredness
- Increased urination
- Food aversion
Go for a pregnancy test
At last, the best option is to get sure to go for a pregnancy test. You can take a visit to a medical clinic and get help from doctors.
And it would be all your decision whether you want to continue with the pregnancy or not. If you decided to terminate the pregnancy, the safest medical option is to get an abortion. It is one of the best and involves fewer complications as compared to giving birth. Abortion is a medical procedure which involves termination of pregnancy through surgeries, and medications. It is mainly of two types:
- Medical Abortion
- Surgical Abortion