Abortion is a very sensitive and important procedure to end the pregnancy. A deliberate process should be chosen wisely and taken care of attentively. This is the center where each patient belong to any country whether it is a domestic or international citizen. In many countries termination of pregnancy is illegal so we continue a drive to serve cost-effective and quality healthcare facilities to the patients.
Still, there is a lack of awareness among many people, so we conduct special counselling and discussion to educate on the same subject. Provide relevant measures to be taken by concentrating on the health even after the procedure to handle the situation wisely.
- Do not use Tampons, Menstrual Cups, etc. during the menstrual cycle.
- Consume prescribed medicines timely as suggested by the doctor.
- Try to add exercises to your daily routine.
- Have a proper nutritious diet to gain quick recovery
- Keep a check on hygiene and sanitation needs.
- Avoid sexual contact with the patient for a couple of days
- Go for routine checks for 2-3 weeks.