Abortion: a word which is up with so much to deal with both physically and mentally. And when it is about teenage girls then you know what trauma it is to feel. It is one of the most debated topics every time whether it is good or ethical to terminate the pregnancy or not. To let you know and make your tension a bit less, abortion in India is legal. It is solely right to perceive or continue the pregnancy.
Too many girls find themselves in similar conditions, forced to choose between surreptitious- often risky- abortion or continuing the unwanted pregnancy. It's not the right thing because in the case of younger girls the better option is to terminate the pregnancy as it is safer to health and future life. Secondly, government-guaranteed access to safe legal teenage abortion in India.
Abortion is one of the secure ways which is healthier for your body. It is your right to choose whether you want to be a mother and how your choice would affect your future.
She would be able to choose to impede motherhood and receive a secure and safe abortion if that's what she wanted.
Let's talk about the procedure and method practised for doing teen abortion in India.
Abortion takes during 12 weeks of gestation. There are mainly two methods of termination of pregnancy:
A surgical abortion involves the removal of unwanted pregnancy (contents of the uterus) by surgical means. To have the surgical termination, the cervix is opened wide enough to allow the surgical tools or instruments into the uterus. The general vacuum suction is involved in the removal. It is one of the safest ways of termination. What to keep in mind:
- Don't smoke or drink water for about 6 hours before the operation.
- Accept yourself at the clinic for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- You would be given anaesthetics according to your health. By this, you won't feel anything during the operation.
- general anaesthetic
- local anaesthetic
- local anaesthetic with intravenous sedation
Medical abortion is a process which involves medications to terminate the pregnancy. This could happen at the clinic and even at home. These medications are taken skirting to the structure prescription. Take regular visits to your doctor for preventing any misshapen.
- Medications that are involved:
- Oral mifepristone (Mifeprex) and oral misoprostol (Cytotec). This is the most common type. These are usually taken within 7 weeks of the first day of your last period.
- Misoprostol- It takes around a month to end the pregnancy and be more safe and secure.
What to expect:
Thus, you need to worry about anything and if you are thinking for the abortion then teenage abortion in India is one of the best choices to make. You can access the medical services from any part of the world and can have your termination safely. All your information will be clandestine.