Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy. The unborn child can be either in the form of the embryo, fetus or placenta. The removal of these is done through the medicine or surgeries, depending on the weeks of pregnancy or the complexities involved. However, abortion cannot be done at any unregistered clinic, instead, the procedure shall be done by a licensed health care professional.
Abortion Hospital in India has to work under some specific guidelines by the Government of India. Breaking these laws can lead to the snatching of the doctor’s license, shutting down the clinic, spending years in jail or all of these. Hence, one shall be aware of the various laws laid down and adhere to those, without any compromise.
- The pregnancy of the woman who is raped shall be terminated as it can cause a grave injury to the mental health of the lady.
- The pregnancy of the woman, who is less than 18 years of age shall be terminated unless a written request is made by her guardian to continue the growth of the unborn child in the womb.
- If pregnancy has happened due to the failure of any method of precaution to limit the number of children, then it shall be terminated as it will have a grave injury on the mental health of the pregnant woman.
- The hospital that is chosen for an abortion shall be licensed by the Government.
- If the procedure of abortion is done by anyone who is not a licensed medical practitioner, then this act is a punishable offence under Code 45 of 1860.
- The termination of the pregnancy shall be done within 24 weeks of pregnancy unless the Government allows for a change in the practice under severe circumstances. All the practices shall be done in good faith for the health of the pregnant woman.
When Medical Vs Surgical Abortion techniques, the one must be followed that is fit as per the duration of pregnancy and the complexities involved. There is no particular best abortion procedure, it all depends on the complexities and the health of the pregnant woman. If you are looking for medical or surgical abortion in India, contact Abortion Hospital for the most genuine treatment and support. They are licensed by the Government of India to practice abortions and in no circumstances, they break the laws laid in the constitution.